Samsung wireless phone charger, one of the most reliable, helpful, and advanced devices has made our lives way easier than before. Using these chargers, you can charge your mobile phones without fiddling with cables.
Wireless chargers only provided sluggish speeds in the early days, were hindered by conflicting expectations of compatibility, and needed accurate positioning to operate.
Plus, not all big smartphones initially embraced wireless charging; in 2017, for instance, it only became common across the iPhone lineup. But all of this has been mostly addressed by making wireless chargers worth adding in 2021. Fortunately, there are various Samsung wireless phone chargers and charging devices that you can purchase.
Things that you need to know before buying a Samsung wireless phone charger:
Types of wireless chargers
Pads or stands are the two most popular kinds of wireless chargers now available. For a nightstand, a pad may be the better choice, while a stand is perfect on a work desk.
Speed of the charger
It takes a very long time for a regular QI charging pad to charge the battery. This means its speed is poor. A first-party adapter is probably a better choice for the device’s fast charging. Also, several third-party chargers provide fast charging capabilities as well.
Number of devices on which the charger can operate at a single time
Opt for dual or trio pads that allow you to charge two or three devices at the same time if you need a charger to charge multiple devices.
Also Read: Best Xiaomi TWS earbuds to buy in 2021
The need for a charging cable and adapter
Many wireless chargers, while they usually include a cable, are sold without a wall adapter. To allow the top charging speed, it is important to make sure that you have the right cable and adapter.
‘Qi’ wireless charging
In the wireless charging market, there are a few competing standards developed for devices such as smartphones.
Most smartphones support Qi from both the Wireless Power Consortium and the requirements of the PMA or AirFuel Alliance. Today, Qi is increasingly becoming the most popular standard for wireless charging.
Also Read: Best Magnetic Charging Cables to buy in 2021
Which is better: wireless chargers or wired chargers?
In the case of wireless chargers, You just have to drop your handset devices into the charging dock, and your phone starts charging. You don’t have to plug something into your phone in this way, which is considerably simpler than conventional wired charging.
Is Wireless Charging a faster process?
Wireless charging is slower in most cases than charging smartphones through a cable that incorporates fast-charging technology.
Some wireless chargers, with new higher-powered chargers that can completely charge a large battery smartphone in around two hours, are faster than others. Usually, these chargers are rated by wattage.
How does a wireless charger works?
Via the electromagnetic induction mechanism, wireless chargers transfer the energy from the battery to a receiver on the back of the handset. Using the induction coil, the charger produces an alternating electromagnetic field. This field is transformed back into electricity by the receiver coil on the phone, which is then fed into the battery.
They generally have to be in close proximity to each other and positioned correctly over the top of each other, but there is usually no need for a fixed orientation.
How to choose the best Samsung wireless phone charger?
When looking for a wireless adapter, the most important thing to look for is if it’s compatible with your phone. Your iPhone, Samsung phone, or another Android phone should be enabled if the wireless charger is Qi approved. But remember that from charger to charger, the wattage support can differ. For Android phones, most chargers support 10W charging, and iPhones support 7.5W charging.
If you are looking for a package with a charger and a charging cable, then you should seek a charger supporting the Fast Charge 2.0 or 3.0 technology from Qualcomm.
Wires are a mess like that! You could be looking at the most amazing piece of gadget that the world has ever seen, and an ugly mess of twisted wires could ruin it. And there are few more annoying first-world concerns than the speed at which knots tangle.
That’s why almost every company in the tech industry has fresh and creative ways to get rid of wires: from PS4 controllers to earphones to phone chargers now.
Although the specifications for wireless charging have been in flux for years, in the near future, wireless charging is likely to become a common part of smartphones now that most devices either accept several standards or at least Qi. The adoption of Qi by Apple will likely make it the primary standard going forward.
Top 5 Best Samsung Wireless Phone Chargers:
Samsung provides you a wide variety of wireless chargers that you need to check out. The following is the list of the top 5 best Samsung wireless phone chargers.
With 12 Watts of power output, this charger claims to charge multiple devices easily in one position with the aid of the second wireless pad. It’s as easy as putting your phones down and realizing that they’re going to be charged and ready.
- It is easy to use, light, and elegant.
- It is fast charging. So it charges the phone quite fast.
- its fan is silent, and the LEDs are non-intrusive
- it does not overheat.
- Its watch charger is not magnetic which causes a bit of difficulty in charging the watch.
- It does not work for someone with TOC.
This Samsung Fast Charger 2.0 Wireless Charger Stand, with a cable length of 1m, claims to provide 15W of power output. It is perfect for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
It includes three Components: a Wireless Charger, Wall Charger, and a USB-C Cable.
- As the name suggests, it charges the phones fastly and within few hours.
- It activates the fan to dissipate heat and allow fast wireless charging. It is very large, so it allows same-sized equipment to stay stable when charging them.
- You can use your phone either horizontally or vertically while charging.
- It is easy to use and is a good quality device.
- Its charging speed is slower than a cable connected directly to the light.
- Its enclosed power supply is a US unit.
- It makes noise while charging.
- It gets heated while charging the phone.
On all Qi universal standard smartphones, this Samsung Qi Certified Quick Charge Wireless Charger Stand, which is Qi-certified for checked and safe wireless charging, claims to support wireless charging. It also provides a manufacturer’s guarantee of 1 year and a wall charger.
- Recharge the phone quickly.
- By powering the Galaxy phone on or off, one can control its fan and LED light with the phone.
- It enables you to charge up to 1.4x faster than normal wireless charging transmitters with your compatible Galaxy system.
- For any Qi-enabled device, the stand is also backward compatible so that you can wirelessly charge those devices at normal speeds.
- This fits well with the power adapter and cord included, but not with other adapters or cables.
- The Cooling Fan operates with just one UI v1.5 or higher.
- When charging, your phones need to be perfectly located. Otherwise, your phone will not be paid for.
- it gets heated up a little while charging.
This advanced charger, with an intuitive design, Sanitize and Charge at the same time. This UV Sanitizer with Wireless charging utilizes Qi Wireless Technology to fast-charge your smartphone and possesses Approved high germicidal efficiency with 99% sanitation effect.
- It is Smooth & Elegant.
- It Sanitizes and Charges the phone at the same time.
- It kills bacteria, and get rid of the virus for 90% to 99%.
- It is tested and approved by world-leading inspection and testing companies.
- It is a good device overall.
- According to the dosimeter card test, the intensity of UVC that it delivers is weak
- Only that side of the phone is effectively sanitized that is faced upwards.
A convenient, reversible Type C power input port features this charger that claims to power your smartphone without having to connect any cables to your smartphone. It is compatible with devices approved by Qi as well. it is a good quality device.
- It’s super thin and unobtrusive.
- Without the wiring, it offers fast charging
- Its lightweight nature helps you to slip it while you’re going almost anywhere.
- To make charging easy and hassle-free, it is compatible with a wide variety of Qi-certified devices.
- It has a moderate charging speed.
- The cable or wall plug doesn’t come with it.
Wireless chargers are one of the advanced and high-quality devices that save you from the confusion and mess of the wires and cables. Given above is the review of some famous Samsung wireless phone charger that you can buy, according to your need and budget.