Have you ever heard of Tabata workout? Unfortunately, a significant number of people haven’t. It is a fitness vogue that is wide spreading all over the country and is starting to thrive throughout the world.
Tabatas is a form of high-intensity interval training or HIIT. Let’s dig a little deeper into it. High-intensity usually refers to an exercise that demands maximum effort with no holding back. Interval is the intermediate rest period in each high-intensity workout. And training is a way to exercise on a fairly regular basis to accomplish extreme fat loss and increasing muscle strength.
- All-IN-ONE MULTI-PURPOSE BENCH – Designed for multiple workouts, targets most major muscle groups, shape your abs, back, chest, glutes, hamstrings and core.
- GYM-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made with high grade steel and scratch resistant powder-coated finish to stand up to the hardest exercise routines.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE DECLINE AND FLAT SETTINGS – 1 flat and 2 decline bench settings with 4 foot adjustments and 8 thigh support cushions for simple, smooth height adjustments.
- STRONG AND STABLE DESIGN – No wobbling or shaking! Extra supporting tubes form a Triangle frame structure, which handles up to 660 lbs. and provides stable support for variety of workouts.
- FREE WORKOUT CHART W/ PURCHASE - Get a free PDF workout chart that shows dozens of great exercises that you can do on your new Multi-Functional bench.
- 【16-8-2-3 MAGNETIC RESISTANCE STATIONARY BIKE】16 levels adjustable resistance that offers various degrees of exercises. Ergonomic design, cushion and angle provide variety of adjustments, suitable for the whole family workout.
- 【TOTAL BODY WORKOUT】The stationary bike built-in arm resistance bands help better improve upper body strength by toning and sculpting while you cycle. Extra ankle strap allow you to exercise your leg strength efficiently.
- 【STABLE AND QUITE】Heavy duty steel frame combined with X-type design physical balance theory, provide you a stable exercise bike, support limited to 300lbs. Magnetic resistance deliver a smooth and quiet cycling experience.
- 【LCD DISPLAY & PHONE HOLDER】LCD monitor tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer while you are cycling--to give you a more scientific exercise date. Place your phone on the phone holder to watch your favorite shows while workout.
- 【FOLDING EXERCISE BIKE】The folding exercise bike stationary can be fully folded to occupy minimal space for storage. Comes with transport wheels for you to move the exercise bike easily at your home gym.If any issue occurs to it, please contact our professional customer service team and we will work to fix any issues within 12 hours. CONTACT US: Login your amazon account> choose “Your orders”> find the order ID> click” Contact seller”.
History of Tabata Workout
The name Tabata is given after Izumi Tabata, PhD., a former researcher at Japan’s National Institute of Fitness Sports in Kanoya. Dr. Izumi Tabata was the first to discover and evaluate the efficiency of Tabata workouts. It was developed to implement on the Japanese speed-skating team to provide them with an edge in competition. According to his research, short intervals of intense activity with rest periods in between result in better fat loss and muscle gain than prolonged periods of intermediate exercise.
Types of Exercises in Tabata Workout
The Tabata workout is not really an exercise; it is actually about the intervals used. You can perform a variety of exercises for your Tabata workout. These exercises can be sprinting, pushups, burpees, and squats. You can also lift weights; just keep in mind they’re readily available to you as the time intervals are quick! Any exercise that engages your whole body is ideal for Tabatas. However, it’s necessary to switch between different exercises often so that your body doesn’t become habitual of one particular exercise and give you declining results in fat loss and muscle gain.
The Intervals between exercises during Tabata Workout
The core outline of Tabatas is multiple types of exercises done in 20-second bursts. Each burst has a 10-second rest interval in between. This is a half-minute cycle, and it has to be repeated eight times for each workout session. Thus, the entire Tabata exercise session takes only about four minutes. That’s it! For the purpose of workout safety, warm up your body for at least two minutes before performing any moderate exercises. A cooling-off period of two minutes afterward is also recommended.
The Tabata workout doesn’t take very long (8 minutes altogether with warm-up and cool down), so substantially more people can incorporate it into their busy routines. Tabata workouts rely on your current health conditions and muscle strength. You don’t need to buy expensive equipment, get a trainer, or go to a class for a Tabata workout. You just have to give it your 100% every time and keep receiving the highest rewards.
Tabata workouts are high-intensity exercises aiming to produce the desired result in a short period. These exercises are beneficial for those who want to make muscles and lose weight but couldn’t get enough time to work out. If you are one of them, it is your time to buckle yourself up and start working out!
Also see: 5 Best fitness Apparel for women in 2021