- Dark and detestable as adversity is, it has yet an importantend to serve in our life.
- Pain is a necessary part of life, as inevitable as the ‘shades of darkness falling softly from the wings of night’ after the day is done.
- If there were no pain, there would not have been pleasures as well.
- “He thathas no cross will have no crown.”
- Adversity strengthens and develops our faculties.
- “The storms of adversity, like those of the ocean rouse the faculties, and excite the invention, prudence, skill and fortitude of the voyager.”
- Adversity teaches us virtues of courage, fortitude, and firmness.
- All the scientific inventions and discoveries are the result of natural adversities and man’s struggle for surviving against them.
- Life of our Holy Prophet (PBUH) was full with extreme hardships, but God has blessed Him with highest glory among all greatmen of the world.
- Even in our ordinary routine life, we like the person who suffers the hardships of professionalism in his field.
- A man’s life is measured not by the years he lives, but by the volume of works he has done. A death is inevitable, the goal of life should not be to make in long without any purpose but to make it purposeful even though short.
For complete sample essays click here.