- As good wine needs no bush, so a good mannered person is recognized and welcomed immediately.
- Good manners are expressions of inner goodness and education.
- Communities and societies behave well or badly according to their level of cultural heights.
- Good manners and etiquette are necessary for pleasant, smooth, and easy life.
- Good manners and mannerism are totally two different things.
- Mannerism is artificial and slavish imitation of behavior that makes a person look stupid one.
For complete sample essays click here.