How does physical activity benefit our bodies? This is a question to which you can never have an absolute answer. Every day we get to know new things about this mystery question, and so much knowledge is yet to be discovered. Daily physical activity of at least half an hour is the necessary requirement of our body. As we need oxygen to survive, our body needs some physical activity to feel alive. Ignoring its need can result in some serious problems.
Physical activity benefit for Body
Let’s Unveil to you a few known physical activity benefits that may help you break your lazy routine and motivate you to shed some sweat.
Prevention against Diseases
Regular exercise and physical activity benefit the health and well-being of people from all age groups. For example, research has shown adults aiming for 30 minutes of moderate physical activity five days a week reduces the risk of many chronic diseases. In addition, physical activity benefits us by keeping our insulin level and blood sugar in control, shielding our bodies against diabetics.
- ♥【Smart watch for Android Phones Samsung iPhone】- Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones. Download and install Free "VeryFitPro" APP, bind this smartwatch in your cell phone,you can receive alerts of calendar, SMS, incoming calls and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and more) on this watch;It will never let you miss any important things.
- ♥【Accurate Fitness Tracker】- Supports 9 sports such as Walking, running, bicycle , Hike, Mountaineering, Dynamic cycling, fitness, treadmill, Yoga. Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes. Can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise. Stay motivated all day!
- ♥【24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker】- Automatically monitor your real-time heart rate, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) to help you develop a healthier lifestyle.
- ♥【Waterproof Fitness Watch & Long-Lasting Battery】- Willful smart watches is designed with IP68 waterproof rating,which allows you to swim in the pool with it with no worries(NOTICE:It can not track your swimming data). Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance.It support 7 days of normal use and 30 days standby time
- ★【More Practical Tools 】- Willful smart watch also features with many practical tools, such as alarm clocks, stopwatch, timer,deep breather guide, music controller, sedentary reminder, adjust brightness,find phone.
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: LCD monitor measures the steps time total and calories, making your exercise more reasonable and effective
- TOTAL BODY: Equipped with removable training bands this high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles and using low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest back and shoulders
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM: Built with a hydraulic drive system this workout machine provides a smooth stepping motion. Arrives assembled (simply attach resistance bands)
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Height adjustment knob adjusts the step motion height for either short bursts or long steps
- WIDE NON-SLIP PEDALS: Large textured foot plates ensure a solid, non-slip footing Height range will decrease with each counter-clockwise turn
Regular physical activity benefits the sleep cycle. Quality night sleep lets your body recover from the weariness of the previous day. After a good exercising session, melatonin hormone releases by our brain. It is a hormone responsible for a good night’s sleep and keeping you awake throughout the day.
So next time, when you feel insomniac, go for a nice run and see the magic!
Increases Energy Levels
A good physical activity session has the power to race your heart rate up to the sky. In addition, the increased blood flow releases endorphin, a hormone responsible for your energy levels. Endorphins help to reduce the perception of pain by interacting with the brain receptors. It also induces happy emotions, and a positive perspective helps keep your energy level high throughout the day.
People having some underlying health issues are more vulnerable to age early. For example, regular physical activity benefits your body against many chronic diseases, resulting in the delay of the aging clock. Moreover, the increased blood flow in your skin allows oxygen and other necessary nutrients to flow through the skin, reducing the fine lines and other visual signs of aging.
Helps Control Weight
Obesity is the new big epidemic. The world has seen obesity increase tripled since 1975, and it is an alarming situation for all of us. Unfortunately, the only way to fight this epidemic is by introducing some physical activity into our routines. Physical activity benefits us in weight loss when the body temperature increases. It sweats to lower the heat, burning the excess fat in your body.
Summing Up, The importance of physical activity for the human body cannot be overemphasized. Physical activity regularly benefits our body in ways we can’t see. This is the time for you to leave kick your sedentary life, and start to work on your body for your own well-being. Better late than never!
See Also: 5 best fitness apparel for women in 2021