- Rewards of one’s own exertions and endeavor afford much greater delight than any inherit wealth, a legacy, or a lottery.
- There is keen pleasure in honest labor of farmer, a student, a mountaineer, a servant etc.
- Labor not only results in a more delightful reward, but it also makes the laborer mature enough to enjoy and sustain this reward for a long time.
- On the other hand, the pleasure in the gifts of fortune can never be genuine.
- Gift of fortune tend to make a man idle. Resultantly, he loses his fortune very soon making his life full of miseries.
For complete sample essays click here.