This article is a guideline for you to get better results out of your workout routines. Having sufficient knowledge about what and when to do a workout after eating can make a huge difference in your fitness. This is how you can turn a good workout into a great workout. Of course, we ought to make all your workouts fall in the ‘great’ category. So go ahead, read and find out how you can use your food in the best favor of your health and fitness.
Everyone has a different approach when it comes to fitness and workouts. Experts recommend having a keen eye on the food you intake and how it affects your workout routines. Consider the following guidelines to help your food efficiently fuel your workout sessions.
- All-IN-ONE MULTI-PURPOSE BENCH – Designed for multiple workouts, targets most major muscle groups, shape your abs, back, chest, glutes, hamstrings and core.
- GYM-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made with high grade steel and scratch resistant powder-coated finish to stand up to the hardest exercise routines.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE DECLINE AND FLAT SETTINGS – 1 flat and 2 decline bench settings with 4 foot adjustments and 8 thigh support cushions for simple, smooth height adjustments.
- STRONG AND STABLE DESIGN – No wobbling or shaking! Extra supporting tubes form a Triangle frame structure, which handles up to 660 lbs. and provides stable support for variety of workouts.
- FREE WORKOUT CHART W/ PURCHASE - Get a free PDF workout chart that shows dozens of great exercises that you can do on your new Multi-Functional bench.
- 【16-8-2-3 MAGNETIC RESISTANCE STATIONARY BIKE】16 levels adjustable resistance that offers various degrees of exercises. Ergonomic design, cushion and angle provide variety of adjustments, suitable for the whole family workout.
- 【TOTAL BODY WORKOUT】The stationary bike built-in arm resistance bands help better improve upper body strength by toning and sculpting while you cycle. Extra ankle strap allow you to exercise your leg strength efficiently.
- 【STABLE AND QUITE】Heavy duty steel frame combined with X-type design physical balance theory, provide you a stable exercise bike, support limited to 300lbs. Magnetic resistance deliver a smooth and quiet cycling experience.
- 【LCD DISPLAY & PHONE HOLDER】LCD monitor tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer while you are cycling--to give you a more scientific exercise date. Place your phone on the phone holder to watch your favorite shows while workout.
- 【FOLDING EXERCISE BIKE】The folding exercise bike stationary can be fully folded to occupy minimal space for storage. Comes with transport wheels for you to move the exercise bike easily at your home gym.If any issue occurs to it, please contact our professional customer service team and we will work to fix any issues within 12 hours. CONTACT US: Login your amazon account> choose “Your orders”> find the order ID> click” Contact seller”.
How long after eating to workout?
Food is not your foe, but it’s your ultimate power. It’s very essential to be sure to have enough stamina and energy to work out. While some theories encourage the idea of working out on an empty stomach, there is more evidence for consuming smart and nutritious food before hitting the gym. Workouts in a fasting state can make your digestive system break down muscle tissues, which will hinder your workout effectiveness. The number of portions and the best time for your food will vary for each type of workout. And of course, with the time of the day, you’re exercising. But, to be precise, food is vital before your workouts.
When to eat before exercise?
Everyone has their own preferences on when to eat before exercise. The universal rule is to make your meals lighter if you are left with very little time before your workout. This way, your body will utilize energy in a more efficient manner. If you get to eat two to three hours preceding top your workout, the complex card will get enough time to get absorbed and processed. But, If you feel like eating closer to your exercising time, consume something light and simple.
If you have not eaten for the last 3 hours, make sure to have a snack before starting your exercise. Proper fuelling will not only help you with better and more productive workouts but also will keep you in check with stomach cramps and give you the requisite energy. Making sure to eat in the recommended time frame will help you digest better and ward off nausea and low blood sugar, which can make you feel drained during the workout. Proper fueling will not only increases your workout performance but is also safer.
Summing up, keeping track of what you eat and when you eat before exercise can give you surprising results. The bottom line is if you are still in doubt if you should fuel up your body before a workout session. The answer is an absolute Yes. So, what is stopping you now from achieving your fitness goal? Eat and start working out now. HAPPY SNACKING!