Outline of Essay on Making new provinces in Pakistan: Challenges and Prospects
- Evolution of national debate over the creation of new provinces.
- The necessity of making new provinces: a gargantuan population of over 200 million with only four units of the administration.
Movement for New Provinces: South Punjab, Hazara andetc Challenges of Making New Provinces in Pakistan
- Lack of national consensus
- Meager resources
- Absence of political will necessary for requisite amendments to the constitution
- Hegemonic agendas of feudal lords and other power-hungry elements of society
- The reluctance of large provinces to let go of their share from the national kitty
- Centrifugal tendencies of the legislatures
- Acquiring a mandatory two-third majority in concerned provincial assemblies
- Overnight delegation of powers to a sophomore political leadership of the nascent province
Prospects of Making New Provinces in Pakistan
- Decentralization of power
- Better governance
- Employment opportunities rising in the government sector as well as auxiliary fields
- Equitable distribution of services among all the social classes of society
- Equal opportunity for all strata of society in business, employment, agriculture, and international trade
- Efficient division of labor among organs of government
- Flourishing democratic process
- Micromanagement of local issues with dedicated local government machinery
- Promotion of national solidarity/ national integration
Recommended Readings for improving your essay writing:
Following are some articles that will help you in learning how to write an Essay:
- Some Useful Tips for Writing a Great Essay
- How to Crack English Essay CSS/PCS
- How to make an essay outline? with examples
- How to write an Introduction in an Essay?
- How to Improve Vocabulary for English Essay?
- How to write a Paragraph in an Essay?
- Components of an Essay
- Techniques and Skills for Essay Writing
For complete sample essays click here.