Are you looking for the best headphones in the market? Why should you prefer the best headphones under 200? These headphones are durable and cheaper than the expensive brands.
I’ve used many headphones over the years, and I must agree that Sennheiser wireless headphone was the best choice. All the headphones delivered sound in high quality, and their durability was unmatched!
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
- Wired over the Ear Headphones: Full size, classic style Headphones deliver balanced, high frequency sound on par with higher priced headphones for maximum value and hours of listening enjoyment
- Powerful Bass, Vocals and Lyrics: Dual 30 millimeter neodymium driver units easily handle up to 1000Mw maximum power input for satisfying bass plus mid-range and high frequency trebles for clear vocals and lyrics
- Padded for Comfort: Plush padded earpads softly surround the entire ear to minimize ambient noise and Distractions, and a smooth, quick adjust headband easily conforms to the head for optimum fit and comfort
- Extended Headphone Cord: An extra-long, 6.5 feet audio cord gives you plenty of space to sit back and relax while watching movies and TV, and the freedom to move about while gaming
- sound with style: Sleek, distinctive matte black finish and durable, lightweight design add a clear look of style and comfort wherever you go
Best Headphones under 200
Here, I am reviewing the best headphones under 200 that I used and others I found after reading countless reviews and reports.
From the look and build to the sound and feature set, the Bluedio Wireless Headphones are one the best headphones under 200 that I’ve ever used. The headphones felt amazing in the first impression, and when I used them, I was surprised by the high-quality music they delivered!
I never thought I could get such superb sound quality from a cheap pair of headphones. They deliver full and clear sound, and the noise cancellation feature is the best!
The headphones work great when jogging and walking, but at the gym, when performing exercises and bending, they tend to slip a lot. However, the memory foam ear cups provide a great fit without making me uncomfortable.
- 【Foldable & Portable】195°rotary design, to save more space and easy to carry& Support Micro SD card(up to 32G) and FM radio.
- 【57mm Ultra-Big Speaker】brings amazing bass for you. But its impedance is only 16Ω, easy to drive by smart phones, tablets and PCs.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0】the latest Bluetooth version, brings top speed & power saving & enhanced transmission, superbly compatible with iOS, Android and Microsoft, a perfect match for 4G, standby time up to 1625hrs.
- 【Comfortable, Newest Ergonomic Design】together with artificial leather & memory foam to ensure comfortable wearing.
- 【Line-in Audio】to enjoy music without interruption. Line-out audio, to share music with your friends anytime.
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in rose gold
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With fast fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
The COWIN E7 headphones are phenomenal, with a pretty decent noise-canceling feature. They provide a very nice fit on the head. However, I cannot use them while walking and running because they slip.
The Cowin E7 is beautifully crafted and very comfortable. The finish is impressive with the attractive brushed aluminum frame. Plus, they are well-padded and smooth to the touch.
The volume control of these headphones is very smooth and adjusts easily. Also, the battery life and sound quality are fantastic. I used them once for the whole night, and it seemed that the battery could go for a few more hours! The sound remains clear, crisp, and easy to listen to.
OneOdio Over Ear Headphones have an attractive design and provide enough room for my big ears to fit. This is a great feature! The sound is amazing, and there is no sound clipping in on the edge of silence. Although these headphones don’t precisely cancel the noise, they make it dull. That seems good too.
The headphones feel comfortable on the ears and come with two wires, which allow you to use them during online chats and even while playing the guitar!
The headphones are much cheaper than other brands, so you must give them a try!
- 【Outstanding response frequencies】Carefully tuned and tested for the most natural sound, which will help instruments and vocals sound more life-like, ensure that the high notes are not distorted as well, ideal for casual listening , music production, recording, monitoring, mixing
- 【50mm neodymium drivers】Get the impactful bass and clarity out of the 50mm neodymium drivers, the high never too loud or piercing. Create a full sound you will hear nuances in music like never before through the OneOdio wired headphones
- 【Superior noise isolation, Maximum comfortable】The earshell are engineered to tilt at 15 degrees and soft elliptical earmuff fit your ear’s natural geometry to perfectly wraps your ears to guarantee comfortable and tight&prevent music leaks and isolate noise. The headband Filled with memory-protein cotton can be stretched to the size you want
- 【Detachable 3.5mm/6.35mm Cable, No more Adapter】Come with a detachable standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. DJ style coiled cord (9.8ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. Another Cable with line-in mic, call and communicate on-line at any time.
- Works with iPad/iPod/iPhone/Android/PC/AMP and many other audio devices. High-quality sound&supreme durability and maximum comfort for home/studio/on-line video/vocal microphone. These are the headphones you've been looking for
The Sennheiser wireless headphones are very reasonably priced. They have a perfect build and attractive design. However, the noise cancellation feature is good, but not the best.
The battery life is also good, and the headphones can work for some hours. The materials used are highly durable, and the sound quality is unmatched! The headphones also provide a good fit as they don’t slip while running and jogging.
The Bluetooth feature is useful and easily connects with iPhones. The sound and bass are amazing and do not feel uncomfortable, making it a good headphone to try.
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bass boost & surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear & accurate
- Easy to set up & enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
Mixcder E9 headphones come at a very reasonable price and with the great features it offers, I think the price is very low. The headphones provide fantastic noise cancellation. The sound quality is also very good but lacks bass.
The functionality of the headphones is very simple and avoids getting into complicated settings. The noise cancellation feature cancels the noise of cars, planes, etc. but does not perfectly work when people talk around.
- Less noise, less distraction: Adopting enhanced Mixcder self-scheme noise cancelling chip, filters out low-frequency sound by up to 97%. And there is no loss of audio quality with ANC on. Concentrate on what matters, you melody your world!
- Sound you can believe in: Integrated HD noise-canceling processor realize the best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and deliver amazing sound quality. Dual 40mm large drivers reproduce unbelievably balanced sound, with rich details.
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0 technologie: New E9 promises stabler connection and higher preformance than ever before. And its anti-interference ability against to outside wireless devices is greatly improved. Nothing can ever trouble you in you extral music trip.
- Fast charging function: MSC (Mixcder Super Charging) tech allows you to get 2hrs of extra playtime with 5-mitute charge. And get a fully charged E9 in one hour. Just plug in for charging when you get up, and get sufficient battery life before leaving.
- Comfort to extreme: With upgraded high-end cloud-soft memory-protein cushions and rotatable ear cups, it can be worn for hours without fatigue. its foldable design and airplane adapter make E9 a larger-than-life entertainment travel companion for you!
The Vogek On Ear Headphones is one of the cheapest headphones you’ll find in the market. These headphones have an amazing sound quality and can make and hear calls on the phone. The fit is good, but they would work best for people with a large skull.
The pads are also soft and comfortable. However, the headphones, if properly adjusted, have no squeeze to secure your ears. There is a mic as well, but there’s no volume control.
When playing games, the sound quality is perfect. So, these headphones are a great alternative to expensive brands.
- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling
- With an inline remote and built-in microphone on the headphone cord, take hands-free calls from selected smartphones while listening to music
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring highs
All the headphones reviewed above rank in the category of the best headphones under 200. They are durable and have different price ranges. However, the low price does not mean they won’t be long-lasting. The customer reviews confirm that all these are worth the try!