How does physical activity benefit our bodies? This is a question to which you can never have an absolute answer. Every day we get to know new things about this mystery question, and so much knowledge is yet to be discovered. Daily physical activity of at least half an hour is the necessary requirement of our body. As we need oxygen to survive, our body needs some physical activity to feel alive. Ignoring its need can result in some serious problems.
Physical activity benefit for Body
Let’s Unveil to you a few known physical activity benefits that may help you break your lazy routine and motivate you to shed some sweat.
Prevention against Diseases
Regular exercise and physical activity benefit the health and well-being of people from all age groups. For example, research has shown adults aiming for 30 minutes of moderate physical activity five days a week reduces the risk of many chronic diseases. In addition, physical activity benefits us by keeping our insulin level and blood sugar in control, shielding our bodies against diabetics.
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN: Talk to Amazon Alexa. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more.
- BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION MONITOR: With Amazfit Band 5 you can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeats.
- 24/7 HEART RATE, SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit Band 5 precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, distance traveled, and sleeping patterns.
- 15-DAY BATTERY LIFE: With a fully charged Amazfit Band 5, you don’t need to bring a charger for two-week trip. It has enough power to get you charged for 2 whole weeks mind free.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: With the female period tracking system Band 5 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Manual and FAQ
- INCLUDES: 7 wooden dice, an instructional booklet with explanations for 36 different exercises—at a lower price point than many other fitness products.
- GET A FULL-BODY WORKOUT AT HOME, NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY: Roll the dice for a unique fitness routine every time. You don’t need any weights, props, or machines—just your own body!
- THOUSANDS OF POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS: The dice cover various body parts and types of exercises (cardio, back, arms, legs, etc.), and determine the number of reps and duration. With more than 45,000 workout possibilities, you’ll never have to do the same one twice!
- TAKES THE INTIMIDATION OUT OF WORKING OUT: No matter your fitness level, these dice will create a great workout. And the included booklet will guide you through each exercise as well as offer tips on stretching, warming up, and cooling down.
- GREAT FOR BUSY FOLKS ON THE GO: No need to worry about getting to the gym or a workout class; fit in an efficient workout whenever and wherever!
Regular physical activity benefits the sleep cycle. Quality night sleep lets your body recover from the weariness of the previous day. After a good exercising session, melatonin hormone releases by our brain. It is a hormone responsible for a good night’s sleep and keeping you awake throughout the day.
So next time, when you feel insomniac, go for a nice run and see the magic!
Increases Energy Levels
A good physical activity session has the power to race your heart rate up to the sky. In addition, the increased blood flow releases endorphin, a hormone responsible for your energy levels. Endorphins help to reduce the perception of pain by interacting with the brain receptors. It also induces happy emotions, and a positive perspective helps keep your energy level high throughout the day.
People having some underlying health issues are more vulnerable to age early. For example, regular physical activity benefits your body against many chronic diseases, resulting in the delay of the aging clock. Moreover, the increased blood flow in your skin allows oxygen and other necessary nutrients to flow through the skin, reducing the fine lines and other visual signs of aging.
Helps Control Weight
Obesity is the new big epidemic. The world has seen obesity increase tripled since 1975, and it is an alarming situation for all of us. Unfortunately, the only way to fight this epidemic is by introducing some physical activity into our routines. Physical activity benefits us in weight loss when the body temperature increases. It sweats to lower the heat, burning the excess fat in your body.
Summing Up, The importance of physical activity for the human body cannot be overemphasized. Physical activity regularly benefits our body in ways we can’t see. This is the time for you to leave kick your sedentary life, and start to work on your body for your own well-being. Better late than never!
See Also: 5 best fitness apparel for women in 2021