Imagine that you are on an amazing adventurous trip with your partner. You spend the day exploring the place and return to the hotel room at night. You lay on the bed to sleep but the bugs have some other plans. You keep changing your sides the whole night and wake up feeling cranky and tired. Would you call it a perfect vacation? Obviously not! Investing just a few dollars in your travel sheets can save you from stress.
Also Read: The 20 Best Scooters for Women in 2021
Travel sheets or commonly called sleeping bags are easily available in the market that is a must-buy for travelers, scouts, campers, and hikers. They can be used anywhere, anytime. From protecting you from the germs and bacteria from hotel room bedsheets to providing you comfort and warmth on a cold night at a hilltop, travel sheets are your refuge.
How to choose the best travel sheet?
Type of the Fabric:
Fabric is one of the most important things to consider when buying a travel sheet. Travel sheets in wool, cotton, polyester, and silk are available in the market. Which fabric to choose, depends on the climate of the place you are traveling to.
When buying a travel sheet, prefer to buy one that is larger as it would make it easy for you to change sides and stretch your legs.
Stains appear prominent on light-colored sheets. So, if you want to go longer without having to wash the sheets, prefer darker and warmer colors.
Also Read: Best Espresso Coffee Machine to buy in 2021
Best Travel Sheets
We looked at dozens of travel sheets available in the market and have shortlisted the best 11 travel sheets for your convenience.
Brave Era Travel Sheet is hands-down the winner owing to its 100% polyester fabric with a silk finish. It comes with a 5-year money-back guarantee. Using the full-length zipper, this sleeping bag can easily be converted into a sheet.
Allersac S-01 brings you a 100% pure cotton travel sheet with a sateen finish.
- It is strong enough to protect from harmful insects, bugs, and dust.
- The 40-inch wide and 90-inch-long travel sheet has enough capacity to fit a fully grown person
- The 48-inch zipper allows you to easily slide into the sheet
- Weighing only 1.6 pounds, this travel sheet is convenient to carry
- Does not bunch up while sleeping
- The fabric and stitching are strong enough to last years
Available in a variety of cool colors, this sleeping bag liner is made up of polyester and cotton to provide you a soft, comfortable, and cozy environment to sleep in.
- To ease your traveling stress, this travel sheet makes your nights cozy and warm with its soft fabric
- With 45.3 inches width and 63 inches length, you can easily stretch your legs in this sheet and sleep with peace
- Weighing only 1 pound, this sleeping bag is light enough to be carried in a backpack
- It folds into a pocket-sized sack
The blend of polyester and natural silk makes this sleeping bag extremely soft and comfortable thus providing you a night of peaceful sleep.
- The 45 inches wide and 82 inches long sleeping bag provides enough space even for tall people to stretch their legs and move around in the bag.
- This sleeping bag has a 39-inch opening that allows you to easily slide in and out of the bag
- The incomparable weight of 1.6 pounds is easy on the body to carry
- Despite the generous size, this sleeping bag can be folded into a small-sized pocket
This unique 100% bamboo travel sheet provides an unbelievably soft touch to the skin.
- The hypoallergenic nature, moisture-wicking, and thermal regulating features make it the best partner for traveling.
- The 45 inches wide and 90 inches long sleeping bag can accommodate larger people (oversized to allow 5% shrinkage after washing)
- The two zippers allow easy in and out movement
- Large pillow pocket on the backside for added comfort and warmth (can accommodate a king-size pillow)
- Can be washed in the washing machine
- 30 days money-back guarantee in case of dissatisfaction
This extra-large soft and comfortable sleeping bag would literally make you feel at home.
- Made with polyester and cotton which is gentle on the skin
- The solid surface protects you from mites, insects, and bedbugs.
- Brought a pillow? You can easily slip it into the spacious pillow pocket at the back
- This tough but soft bag is strong enough to bear the changes in weather
- The soft fabric and warm environment make you sleep at a snap.
- Can be easily folded into a lightweight pocket
- Can be washed in a machine
The full zipper that runs down the length is what makes Vumos a unique sleeping bag. By opening the full zip, it converts into an extra-large sheet.
- The 100% pure polyester with a silk finish gives this bag a luxurious soft feel.
- The 85 inches long and 33.5 inches wide sleeping bag has ample space for large people.
- The pillow pocket at the back can easily accommodate a large-sized pillow
- This liner comes with a small stuff sack to keep the folded liner when not in use
- This liner has a full-time guarantee making it an ideal choice for traveling
Coleman Sleeping Bag adds 12 F warmth to your sleeping environment, making it the best choice for cooler areas.
- This 75×35 inches sleeping bag can easily accommodate 5 feet 11 inches tall, people
- Made of pure polyester, this sleeping bag makes you feel at home
- Extremely lightweight and will occupy lesser space in your backpack elastic strap keeps the bag clinched when not in use. Comes with a stuff sack too.
- Can be washed in a machine
- 5-year limited warranty
- The snag-free zipper provides easy unzipping every time
The blend of 100% polyester and 100% cotton helps you fall asleep at once in this cozy and soft environment.
- Very affordable, light on the pocket
- Extremely lightweight, making it easy to carry
- Provides 100% protection from bedbugs, mites, dust, and other insects
- Available in a variety of colors: blue, grey-blue, navy blue, and khaki
- Comes with a 12-month warranty-full refund in case of dissatisfaction
- Cotton makes it easy to wash. It can be washed in a machine. Dries up quickly.
Made from 100% polyester and 100% cotton, VEMEE Sleeping Bag Liner is super-soft and durable.
- The lightweight feature makes it easy to carry around on your expedition
- The 100 cm opening makes it easy to slide in and out of the bag
- This soft, and breathable sleeping bag can be used in warm places as well
- It is available in two-dimension sizes
- With the 100% money-back guarantee you can return this product if it does not come up to your expectations
- It has multiple varieties of colors
Made from natural silk, Brave Era 100% Hypoallergic travel sheet is durable and strong while providing warmth and comfort.
- The stitching of the travel sheet is strong enough to last years
- Comes with an attached pillow for more comfort
- The natural silk works best with sensitive skin, protecting you from allergens
- Keeps dust, mites, and bugs at bay and is critter resistant
- The natural gray color soothes the eyes
- Can be washed in a washing machine and dries quickly
ALASKA BEAR – Natural Silk Sleeping Bag Liner Cocoon-Style Best Travel Sheets Sleep Sack with Built-in Pillowcase
With a generous size of 70 inches in length and 31.2 inches in width (excluding the pillow), the FiveJoy premium travel sheet is spacious enough to fit a man of 6’6 feet.
- The blend of mulberry silk and cotton makes this sheet strong and durable while still being cozy and soft enough to provide you warmth in cold areas.
- Comes with a pillowcase to help you sleep better
- This hygienic premium travel sheet protects you from bugs infestations, and from catching other possible germs in the sheets of hotel beds
- This compact and lightweight travel liner can easily fit into a suitcase
Also Read: Best Coffee Thermos to buy in 2021
People spend hundreds of dollars on planning a vacation. Spending just a few more on the travel sheets can give you a pleasurable and memorable experience. They protect you from catching infections on your vacation and help you fall asleep in the most impossible places. We hope that this article will help you in choosing the best travel sheet for your next vacation.
Keep visiting our site for more.