How to start swimming for fitness? Read a detailed answer in our today’s guide.
Have you ever noticed the swimmers? Aren’t they amazingly toned and have perfect figures? So, if you are planning to shed pounds, shape up yourself or make your body the fittest one, Swimming is undoubtedly the best thing you should start soon.
It is a healthy, fun, and less strenuous workout for all age groups regardless of experience. We cannot do harder exercises as we grow old, so Swimming is an ideal activity for the physical fitness routine even in old age.
- [Smart Touch Control] Specific touch control function makes it more convenient, tap once to play/pause music and answer calls, double tap to skip forward/backward, hold to adjust the volume. You can easily control it without operating the phone.
- [BLUETOOTH 5.3] Adopt the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology. TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- [One step pairing] Pick up 2 headsets from charging case and they will connect each other automatically, then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Earbuds and case even can be washed by water and soap.
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 55 minutes via cable or less than 2 hours via wireless charger. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
- Black headphones with comfortable in-ear design and 3.5mm gold-plated plug
- Built-in microphone with controller (answer or hang up calls; pause or skip tracks)
- Compatible with any device with a 3.5mm jack, including Android and IOS smartphones; devices without a 3.5mm jack, like the iPhone 7, 8, 10, and Pixel 2, require an adapter
- 3.9-foot cable can be threaded through clothing or bag; 20-20KHz frequency range; 94±3dB; 10mW max input
- Backed by an Amazon Basics limited 1-year warranty
Table of Contents
How to start swimming for fitness?
Let us have a look over a detailed guide about how to start swimming for fitness.
Get prepared for swimming with your swimsuit, goggles, and head caps. Start with short intervals and increase the time limits gradually. Just remember, the time you swim is more important than its speed and distance covered.
If you are swimming for the first time, try to do it two to three times a week and follow these steps.
- First, warm up your body for at least 10 minutes to get it ready for Swimming.
- For the first week, start to swim for 30 to 45 seconds and then rest for the next 30 seconds. Repeat this pattern ten times.
- Next week, Increase the swim time up to one to two minutes and decrease the rest time to 20 seconds, repeating the pattern ten times.
- Until the end of the month, keep increasing the swim time and reach up to 15 to 20 minutes with two to three rest laps of 60 to 90 seconds. Try a fast and slower lap alternatively and cover the distance of 1000 to 1200 meters per session by the end of a month.
Also Read: Best Swimming Earplugs to try out in 2021
Advanced Training to start swimming for fitness
When you are capable of doing beginners’ training with ease, then level up your Swimming. Let’s learn how to start swimming for fitness at an advanced level by following techniques.
- Try to swim for 45 minutes to one hour for every session.
- Try freestyle and backstroke swimming alternatively.
- Challenge yourself by increasing the distance of each lap and lessening the swim time for it.
- Have a goal to cover a distance of up to 3000 meters per swimming session.
- Add pulling and kicking drills, sprint sets, and ladder sets to have a harder swim workout.
- Try to compete with other swimmers to boost up your swimming skills.
- Try joining swimming clubs and taking advice from expert swimmers to become a pro at this amazing skill.
Also Read: Best Red One piece Swimsuit to wear in 2021
Breathing during Swimming
Try to breathe bilaterally while swimming. Never your whole head to breathe. It will drop your legs and hips, and you will sink in the water. Always move your body on one side, either left or right, and take a breath. Take tips from pro swimmers to master breathing skills.
Also read: Best swimming suits for babies
After reading the complete guide about how to start swimming for fitness, you must know that if you swim for 2 miles several times a week, you will get a toned figure and perfect fitness in a few months. Just be consistent with your routine to not get out of shape. This great activity also helps control your weight, build up muscles, and reduce the risks of heart diseases and diabetes by maintaining your cardiorespiratory fitness. Mix and match some other physical exercises to not get bored of only Swimming and enjoy a perfect and healthy life ahead.
Hope you have learned a lot from these details about how to start swimming for fitness purposes. Don’t forget to give your feedback.
Last update on 2022-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API