The summer is here with its scorching sun trying to squeeze all the natural skin glow and radiance out of it. Most of us have to struggle to avoid sun damage and breakouts. However, we have come up with the following red-carpet skin care tips you can follow in summer and have clear bright hassle-free skin.
Also Read: Summer clothing guide for women in 2021
- SUPER CHARGED FACE CREAM: Daily fragrance-free face moisturizer deeply hydrates to visibly firm skin for a lifted look
- FRAGRANCE-FREE MAXIMIZED MOISTURE: Hydrating formula that will seamlessly blend to strengthen skin's moisture barrier for bouncy, firm & younger-looking skin
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Containing Vitamin B3 + Hyaluronic acid, this formula helps skin turnover & correct the look of wrinkles
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Use as the final step of your skin care routine, A.M. & P.M.
- VISIBLE RESULTS DAY 1: Instantly improve hydration and, with continued use, build skin to a strong state to combat everyday stressors
- Ultra rich moisturizers leave your skin hydrated for 12 hours
- Leaves your skin feeling silky-smooth and smelling gorgeous
- Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter & avocado oil
- Sensuous Exotic Coconut scent
- Comes in a large 8 ounce tub
Sunscreen Is Your Best Friend:
Nothing can protect your skin from damage better than sunscreen. Buy a brand-new sunscreen and ditch last year’s unused one. You can select any from SPF30 to SPF70 after having a recommendation by your dermatologist. Apply a lot. You need to use a full teaspoon of it just for your face. Go for a full shot glass quantity for the whole body. Reapply after excess sweating. Preferentially, you should repeat the process after 2-3 hours.
The biggest secret behind healthy glowing skin is getting rid of dead and damaged skin. If you do not exfoliate your skin properly on time, you will never be going to get any results no matter what you do. Get your hands on body scrub and exfoliate your whole body in circular motions. Repeat the process twice or thrice a week for summer skin care.
All of us are hearing the same advice for years. Drink a lot of water. Follow this perpetual advice to get rid of all the heat and toxins from your body.
A bit of perpetual advice to healthy skin is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Make it healthier and add chunks of apple, mint, lemon, and strawberry to detox your body for the whole year. Grab a water bottle and drink a lot after every 30 minutes. Setting an alarm is also a good idea.
However, whatever you may do you need to make sure that you drink all your water required in a day.
Follow night care routine:
It is the worst skin-damaging myth that your skin does not need any hydration in the summer. You need to follow the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing before going to bed. Get weather-appropriate products and make sure you always add an appropriate lotion to them.
Our skin pores get clogged in summer due to excessive sweating. Moreover, the intense UVA and UVB rays aggravate the aging process making fine lines and wrinkles more prominent. Therefore, make sure you do not ignore the basics no matter how hot the weather is.
Also Read: Best One Piece Swimsuit for Girls in 2021
Natural remedies are always the best in soothing your skin. You may place thin slices of cucumber while you eat it. Tomato juice is another golden ingredient in your kitchen. Freeze the juice the rub it on your skin thrice a week. This gentle exfoliation will allow lycopene in tomatoes to do wonders on your dull and dry skin.
Summers call for a healthy and more dedicated skincare routine. Not only do you need to follow the basics regularly but also exfoliations and add-ons with skin massages will be great in this weather. As a rule of thumb, you need to remove dry and dead skin, protect it from UVA/UVB lightning and keep it well hydrated. To ensure this, you need to follow all the above-mentioned summer skin care tips precisely. And, then you will be envying your model-like skin in the mirror.