There are many valid reasons for purchasing a one piece swimsuit. If you like a little more swimwear coverage or prefer a vintage-inspired look or want something you can wear off the beach, the best option you can opt for is a one piece swimsuit.
Unlike bikinis, the rest of your wardrobe can easily be merged with one piece bathing suits, doubling as a bodysuit to be accessorized with your favorite pair of jeans or with a skirt. There is also something that feels flawless and classy about them.
Also Read: Best Round Beach Towel to buy in 2021
Table of Contents
- 1 Bikinis or One Piece Swimsuits: Which is Better?
- 2 Advantages of Wearing a One Piece Swimsuit
- 3 Best One Piece Swimsuits for Girls
- 4 Conclusion
Bikinis or One Piece Swimsuits: Which is Better?
One might assume that bikinis are much more common, but in their swimwear, most American women prefer one piece versions. With tankinis heading in second and last with bikinis.
The conventional and often useful choice is one piece swimsuits. For activities such as swimming or beach volleyball, it provides you coverage. And it also helps to shape your boobs, torso, and booty, and support them.
Bikinis are available in two pieces; a top and a bottom. and considerably cover less skin than a one piece swimsuit. It exposes your torso.
The top of the bikini has triangular bits of fabric to cover your breasts, joined by cords. To tighten it in place, ties go around your neck and back.
The bottoms, similarly, come in several different types.
Thus, if you want more coverage, then a one piece swimsuit is the best option for you.
Advantages of Wearing a One Piece Swimsuit
Following are some of the important advantages that you can enjoy by having a one piece swimsuit:
- One piece of swimsuit can cover your body more and protect the skin from water contaminated with chlorine when swimming in a public swimming pool.
- When you are wearing a one piece swimsuit, then there is no need to be worried about the dropping of the straps.
- It makes your belly look flat.
- It’s ideal for almost every breast size.
- All-day long, you can wear it and match it with your favorite skirts or shorts as well.
- It will also help hide the scar or stretch marks on your skin.
- Among those friends who wear bikinis, it makes you look more sexy and charming.
- It outlines the curve of your body beautifully.
Best One Piece Swimsuits for Girls
This one piece Kanu Surf Jasmine Halter Swimsuit claims to be made of a high-quality Nylon/Spandex Tricot fabric and is lined on both sides, front and back. These prints are available with 1-PC or 2-PC choices several times in multiple bodies.
Kanu Surf swimsuits claim to be perfect for both the professional athlete and the casual & leisure swimmer.
- It is composed of 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex.
- It is of high quality due to UPF 50+ Nylon Tricot in it.
- It is lined from both sides, front & back.
- It is comfortable and durable.
- It possesses vibrant colors and looks super cute.
Also Read: 5 Best fitness Apparel for women in 2021
- It is of note that much great quality.
- It runs a little small. So, you need to buy a bit larger size.
This swimsuit, with an elegant and stylish design, claims to be suitable and very easy to wear and swim in for all the little girls.
With X adjustable straps at the back, this Classical slim Cut One Piece Swimwear is pretty safe and comfortable. The chest’s Stylish founce details make the girls more comfortable and elegant.
With UPF 50+ manufacturing, it claims to protect the skin by preventing heat absorption.
- It is composed of 82% nylon and 18% spandex, which gives it a smooth and soft appearance.
- It possesses elasticity for a perfect fit.
- It is skin-friendly, comfortable, and breathable.
- It is soft wearing, easy-to-clean, and stain-resistant.
- It possesses X adjustable straps at the back, which makes it pretty secure and comfortable.
- It is not as much thick as one expects it to be.
- One needs to buy a larger size as it runs small.
- The color of it fades after some time.
This classic swimsuit claims to deliver 360 styles: its contrasting highlights give a cool color pop on the front; its crisscross double strap doubles the fun on the back. It claims that for color-fast results, its super durable fabric inhibits the harmful effects of water contaminated with chlorine. Its swim-friendly details involve silicone grippers that provide stay-put support at the opening of the leg.
- It features color-block stripes and a double-strap crisscross back.
- It possesses an inner edge silicone gripper to help keep the suit in place and to provide stay-put comfort.
- It provides resistance to suntan lotions, skin oils, and chlorine.
- It shrinks a bit after cold water hand washes.
- It should have some more bottom coverage.
- It runs a bit smaller. Thus, you have to order a larger size of it.
This Kanu Surf Girls’ Daisy Beach 1 Piece Swimsuit asserts to be formed of a high-quality Nylon or Spandex Tricot fabric and is lined on both sides, front and back. All such prints in multiple bodies are accessible many times with 1-PC or 2-PC options.
Kanu swimsuits say that they are perfect for both, the professional athlete and the casual swimmer.
- It is of high quality because of UPF 50+ nylon tricot.
- It is lined from both sides, front and back.
- It possesses vibrant colors and patterns.
- It is durable and comfortable.
- It has a very cute and pretty design.
- It runs a little small. So, you have to buy a bit larger size when buying it.
- Its straps are not adjustable.
- It is a bit snug
Without compromising quality, this sturdy swimsuit claims to provide more coverage. Despite a season full of workouts and meetings, it claims to be created from a specific fabric that preserves its color and shape. A stylish racer-back for improved agility in the water and kid-proof grippers at the leg openings are features of its unique performance-enhancing nature so that she can swim around easily.
- Its UPF 50+ protection blocks up to 98% of the sun’s harmful rays and protects your skin.
- Its Creora Highclo Spandex is greatly resistant to water contaminated with chlorine.
- There are no Wedgie Worries for stay-put coverage.
- It possesses pilling-resistant fabric.
- It runs small. So, you have to buy a bit larger size of it.
- Its color fades away after some time.
- It seems a little snug.
This swimsuit claims to be lightweight and to possess 4-way stretch construction that improves mobility & maintains shape. It possesses Racerback detail that claims to provide optimal range of motion fully lined for extra coverage & protection.
It also features a built-in shelf bra in sizes 12-16 and an interior seat gripper for stay-put coverage.
- It is Next-to-skin without the squeeze
- It is Lightweight and comfortable.
- Its 4-way stretch design improves mobility and maintains the shape.
- It possesses racer-back detail for optimal range of motion.
- It is fully lined for extra coverage & protection.
- It seems to run about one size small. So, you need to buy a larger size of it.
- Its print quality is poor as the print starts to fades after some time.
This swimsuit features elastic spaghetti shoulder straps with tropical flowers and leaves print overlaid, preferential frill design over the front chest, triangle bottom embroidered with eye-catching side bow-knots.
It claims to be made of a lightweight, flexible, elastic, breathable, chlorine & salt resistant 50+ UPF rated & chemical-free fabric.
It also claims to provide effective UV sun protection to your kid and provides her better skincare.
Also Read: Top 8 Best Rolling Briefcases for Lawyers
- It possesses a unique design & adorable pattern.
- It is lightweight, elastic, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
- It provides effective UV sun protection to your kid and gives her better skincare.
- It possesses vibrant colors that make your kid more attractive.
- It is fully lined from both sides to ensure more coverage and durable use.
- It is perfect for any activities from pool parties to beach holidays.
- It runs small and is a bit tight. So, you need to buy a larger size of it.
- The length of this swimsuit is a bit short.
- Its thin solid color strap kept falling off the shoulder.
- Its straps are not adjustable.
We are always dreaming of a fresh beach trip with summer days arriving and shopping for swimsuits that will make us feel best. Although there are so many choices to choose from, our eyes continue to migrate towards the one piece swimsuit that is forever classy, increasingly on the rise, and just so trendy right now. The above is the review of some of the best and classy girl’s one piece swimsuit, according to your budget and needs.