Bluetooth technology is developing at a fast pace. It would not be wrong to say that we are now heading towards a wireless audio world. Wireless Bluetooth earphones are steadily taking it over with the mobile phones progressively revoking the headphone jack.
The technology is rapidly evolving, and the forthcoming of a wireless era is certain. Understandably, you might not be ready to dive into the murky pool of Bluetooth audio. You might be wondering about the user experience after the wires between the earphone and the cell phone become obsolete. This article will answer all of your queries.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Select the Best AirDots Wireless Bluetooth Earbud?
- 2 5 Best AirDots to get in 2020
- 3 How to Pair your Airdots with Your Device
- 4 Tips before Using the Best Airdots
- 5 Final word
How to Select the Best AirDots Wireless Bluetooth Earbud?
Before stepping to the list of the best AirDots lets us first discuss the essential factors to consider while choosing a Bluetooth earphone. Going for the most popular one does not eventually fit all the criteria. You need to keep some points in view to make sure that the product will fit your needs and will be the most suitable one for you.
Here are the key factors you need to consider before purchasing wireless Bluetooth earbuds.
The earphones must fit your ear correctly and it should be soft and comfortable. The manufacturing quality should be good enough to provide prolonged use and durability. The earbuds should be the right size for your ears and should not fall off while walking or running.
- Charging box
The charging case is preferred to be small so that you can carry it along feasibly. Your airdots should have a fast charging feature with a battery that lasts for a longer period. Having a wireless charging feature is a plus.
- Sound quality
They should give HD sound quality with fine stereo sound. Noise Cancellation is another most requires specification to get a clear sound and a better experience.
The touch operative feature is the most feasible way to control your earphone operation. However, a single button operation is another good option to control the earbud easily.
- Covering Range
Go for the earphones that have a decent range of operation. It also needs to have a stable and durable transmitting capacity to get clear and uninterrupted sound.
- Open & Connect Feature
This feature allows the earphones to automatically connect with the paired devices when you take them out from the case.
The earphones must have a built-in microphone to allow you to handle your phone calls without picking up your phone.
5 Best AirDots to get in 2020
Among the various options available in the market, we picked out the 5 best wireless Bluetooth AirDots of 2020. You will find the product you are looking for that will give you an experience worth your money. Have a look at the list.
The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 is a lightweight with premium sound quality truly wireless earphone. It will give you an enhanced and vivid experience with its advanced audio coding technology.
- Once paired, the Airdots automatically connect to your device after the case is removed
- One of its great features is the built-in optical sensors that pause the music once you remove the airdots from your ears
- It is touch operative thus you can easily play or pause the music and answer or reject the call without taking out your phone from your pocket
- Good sound quality with clean bass response
- It takes up to 1 hour charging time and gives 10 hours of usage
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear
We did not find the packaging design of Xiaomi airdots pro to be very impressive. It comes in a simple box with no further accessories included. The sound leakage makes it unfit to use in quiet environments like a library. Overall it is a fine midrange pick with good sound quality.
With minimal design and lightweight Xiaomi TWSEJ04LS Redmi Airdots feature Bluetooth 5.0 technology with Google voice assistant.
- It has a good connection range of about 10 meters
- When tested with multiple devices it never showed pairing issues
- The addition of a multifunctional key on the top to play/ pause and double press to activate google voice assistant is a plus feature
- Produces deep bass and high-quality stereo sound
- It delivers good sound isolation
- The in-built microphone works well indoors. However, it doesn’t work well outdoors and amplifies ambient sounds reducing the call quality
- Comes in a plastic case that is prone to scratches
If you are looking for affordable true wireless earphones, Xiaomi AirDots is an exceptional value for money pick. It delivers on fundamentals well, including battery life, connectivity, and comfort. It will also satisfy you with the sound quality.
Mi Airdots feature Bluetooth V5.0 with a connectivity range of 10 meters.
- Come in a compact design and are comfortable to wear for consecutive 3 to 4 hours
- The dynamic 7.2mm motor delivers quality sound
- Features in-built microphone for your phone calls. However, the compact design produces low sound through the microphone. Doesn’t handle outdoor calls well
- Takes about 1.5 hours of charging time and offers 12-hour standby
- Average build. Plastic is prone to scratches
- Does not provide any volume controls
It is a fine midrange product. Lack of volume control and minimal waterproofing are minor cons. In general, it provides good sound quality and connectivity with a fair standby time
With its upgraded Bluetooth system, Xiaomi Redmi Airdots S offers a better and user-friendly experience. The lightweight and compact design make it a good pick for the users.
- It features Bluetooth 5.0
- It has a 7.2 mm motor the is well equipped with a noise reduction system
- Produces high-quality sound with powerful bass
- The addition of game mode to adapt to the latency need of gamers is a definite pro.
- Comes in simple packaging and the plastic casing is susceptible to scratches
- Does not contain volume control
Overall Xiaomi Mi Redmi Airdot S is a fine choice for gamers with an advanced game mode feature added. Its IPX4 waterproof technology and powerful bass make you ignore the minor cons such as lack of volume control.
Xiaomi MI True earphones set quite impresses you with its reasonably good battery timing and value for money features.
- Comes in a multifunctional charging and storage case. It also contains an indicator light for charging
- Its built-in microphone feature enables it to handle calls without letting you take out your phone from your pocket
- The pairing process doesn’t always go smoothly. However, once paired it automatically connects to your device when you remove the case
- One of the best features of these wireless earphones is the excellent production of stereo sound
- Not a suitable pick for those who look for powerful bass
Xiaomi mi true wireless earphones are a reasonable option for those looking for basic wireless earbuds. Those who are trying to find themselves the best airdots for gaming purposes and strong bass might need to check on other options.
How to Pair your Airdots with Your Device
Here is an easy guide to how you can connect your wireless Bluetooth airdots with your mobile phone.
Once you remove the two earbuds from the charging case it will switch on automatically.
Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your device and refresh it. Pair it with the Airdots. Each earpiece does not need to be paired separately. It connects with your device automatically.
When you put the earbuds back into the battery box, the red light will turn on. It means the Airdots have automatically disconnected. When you take the airdots out of the case it will automatically connect with the device you paired it with.
Tips before Using the Best Airdots
Before you start using Redmi AirDots true wireless Bluetooth earphones, you must get yourself familiar with its features. Learn about the button operation, indicator light, how to wear the airdots, and its initialization, etc. don’t forget to carefully read the user manual that comes in the packaging box.
The future of the audio world is going to be wireless. Switching to Bluetooth technology from your wired earphones can be tough. One might feel overwhelmed with numerous airdots options available in the market. We have mentioned the best ones out there to make it easier for you to select the one suitable for you.
Xiaomi Redmi airdots just seem to be fairly good at providing quality sound in an affordable range. The powerful bass, stereo sound production, addition of game mode feature, and waterproof technology make these airdots a fair product to buy. The AirDots with their advanced features have managed to be a “worth a try” piece of technology. It even gives some bigger and popular names a run for their money.