Technology has advanced much in a short time. All the gadgets that help people communicate are very important and have continued to grow. One such technology is the smartwatch. In this fast-paced world, where time seems to fly and one struggles to find time for self-care, a smartwatch can come in very handy. If you don’t have enough time to work out in the gym, choosing the wristband would be a great decision. A Smartwatch can serve as your personal fitness instructor. There are many Smartwatches available in the market today, however, Chinese smartwatches stand out for their economical price and variety of features.
I never thought Chinese smartwatches are reliable and useful until I used one myself. The ease they offer, plus the health benefits, makes them worth the try. They have made life much easier as we can control many functions just from a click on our wrist.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Chinese Smartwatch
- 2 The Best Chinese Smartwatches for Teens
- 2.1 Pebble Time Smartwatch:
- 2.2 Apple Watch Series 4:
- 2.3 MorePro SmartWatch 18:
- 2.4 Fitbit Versa 3:
- 2.5 Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington Smartwatch:
- 2.6 Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS Smartwatch:
- 2.7 New Apple Watch SE:
- 2.8 Garmin Venu Sq, GPS Smartwatch:
- 2.9 Fitpolo Fitness Tracker Smartwatch:
- 2.10 Fitbit Versa 2:
- 2.11 Willful Smart Watch:
- 2.12 Amazfit Bip Fitness Smartwatch:
- 2.13 2020 CEGAR Fitness Tracker, Smart Watch:
- 3 Conclusion:
Best Chinese Smartwatch
Many new Chinese smartwatches are available in the market, and their demand and use will continue to grow. If you are looking for the best Chinese smartwatches in 2021, you have come to the right place.
After having read numerous reviews on Amazon to find the best Chinese smartwatches in terms of quality and price, I have shortlisted a few products. Exhaustive scanning of product details and specifications has been spent to bring to you a list that contains the best quality, best rated, and most economical Chinese Smartwatches.
However, the smartwatch you pick for yourself depends on your budget, where you want to wear it, and what goals you want to achieve with its use. In this list, there are several options you can look into. Continue reading to find the one that is most suited to your needs
The slim metal body of the Amazfit GTS fitness smartwatch gives a very attractive look. The smartwatch is very reasonably priced, and the battery life is also long. I keep wearing it day and night, and the battery lasts for about a week. However, it does not last for 15 days as advertised.
This smartwatch has a lot of activities to track. The sleep tracking is perfect, the weather report is also good, and the GPS always works at the right time.
The smartwatch is durable, and the band is very flexible and smooth. It feels very comfortable at night, as well.
The Noise Colorfit Pro 2 is a fully touch-controlled Chinese smartwatch. It has so many amazing features like a heart rate monitor, sleep and step tracking, Bluetooth, etc.
The smartwatch has a great battery life, and the best part is the waterproof technology. The battery works great, and the display is much better. However, it doesn’t work properly sometimes. The step count is good, the alarm works well, and the sports mode works great. The product is highly-priced.
Virmee VT3 is an overall great smartwatch with an attractive design. The smartwatch is very easy to get used to, and the sleep monitoring and 24-hour fitness features work great.
The watch’s alarm is also perfect, and the vibration is so strong that it wakes me up from deep sleep as well. The band is smooth and flexible, and the watch is very lightweight. I don’t feel any extra pressure on my hand while wearing it.
The call and text features are also good, and the battery life is amazing. Overall, it is a great smartwatch for the money.
The Samsung galaxy watch 3 is one of the most durable and portable Chinese smartwatches in 2021.
The watch is very responsive, and the intricate design gives an amazing look. However, the watch does not have an ECG, which is a bit disappointing when considering the high price. The watch has a slightly larger display and is lightweight. The battery life is also good.
If you want a fancy smartwatch, it is a great choice. However, it is not recommended for fitness trackers due to the lack of some features.
The Haylou LS02 is a very attractive and elegant-looking smartwatch. The price is economical, and the watch has many great features. The battery life is incredible and comes up to the claims of the manufacturers.
The smartwatch perfectly performs all the activities like counting calories, tracking steps, monitoring weather, and 12 different activity modes. The IP68 waterproof technology has made the smartwatch much convenient as I don’t have to worry about taking it off.
The strap is super-flexible and smooth and does disturb while wearing all day.
The Yamay smartwatch has a sleek look with the metal shell, which seems very attractive. The band is flexible, and the buttons work great. The best part is the waterproof technology. I liked it a lot as I don’t need to take the watch off while taking a shower before work.
The sport mode works perfectly and tracks the steps and calories. The heart rate function is good, but it is not accurate. The sleep detector is amazing and provides the data on the phone.
This smartwatch is very comfortable to wear as the band is very thin and breathable. However, the actual screen display is very small, and the texts seem very tiny. Overall, this smartwatch is reasonably priced.
An ideal everyday companion, Amazfit Bip Smartwatch will make sure that are well-informed and active throughout the day. It keeps a track of the steps taken, calories consumed, and distance traveled by the wearer.
All measures are effectively displayed on the reflective, always-on screen, easy to read both indoors and outdoors. Notifying you as you receive notifications on different apps on your phone whether it be text messages, calendar alerts, emails, or notifications from your social media applications, ensures that whether your phone is within or out of your reach, you remain updated.
Presently supporting outdoor running, treadmill, cycling, and walking, with more modes of sports expected to be added in the future, this watch is an ideal choice. Each tracking mode is accompanied by the provision of detailed statistics and GPS maps to track location, time, speed, heart rate, calories burnt, and more. Its decent price makes it an allrounder in all aspects.
- 45 Days Battery Life
- Lightweight and Thin
- Optical heart rate monitoring
- Sleep Tracking
- Built-in GPS
- Multisport Tracking
- Always-on display
- Receives Messages, Call & APP Notifications
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
You can buy it on Amazon for $76.94
Compatible with IOS 8.0 and above, as well as Android 4.4 and above smartphones, the Willful Smartwatch is a great choice. Alerting you every time you receive an SMS, call, and social media notification on your phone, this watch will make sure that you do not miss anything.
Willful Smart Watch can track a great total of nine sports including walking, running, bicycling, hiking, and yoga. It correctly documents daily activities like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and miles walked. It monitors your heart rate in real-time, and provides a thorough analysis of your sleep quality, helping you in developing a healthier lifestyle. Moreover, Willful smartwatches are waterproof and decent battery life. This smartwatch with all of these features come at a very attractive price of $35.99.
- Long Battery Life
- Adjustable Brightness
- Track Multiple Sports
- Sleep Tracker
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Stopwatch & Timer
- Receives Messages, Call & APP Notifications
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Music Controller
You can buy it on Amazon for $35.99
This Smartwatch can be your health doctor. Its activity tracker with a sleep monitor can record the length and quality of sleep every night, providing data-guided insights as to how the user can improve sleep. If you find yourself working in front of a computer for long hours, your watch will periodically remind you to take a screen time break. This coupled with its ability to track accurately any sports activity you indulge in, makes it just the motivational health device you need. Up to a week of use time, let you say goodbye to frequent charging troubles.
Ensuring that you do not miss any important alerts, the watch will notify you as soon as you receive a text message, call or get a social media notification. Not only this, it comes with handy practical features such as weather forecast, stopwatch, Find Your Watch, Take Photo, Play Music, and Sedentary Reminder. Yocuby Smart Watch’s sleek design and built-in 20 colorful watch face will make you look in style. You can customize its display by setting it to photos of family and friends.
- Fitness Tracker
- Sleep Monitor
- Email, Messages and Phone call
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Music Control
- Take Photo
- Available in black, pink and blue color
You can buy it on Amazon for $34.59
While my personal favorite from the aforementioned list is the Willful Smart Watch, which is not only sleek in design but also economical in price. With a plethora of features and support of 9 sports activities, it is indeed one of the finest Chinese smartwatch options available.
Also Read: Best Espresso Coffee Machine to buy in 2021
The Best Chinese Smartwatches for Teens
The latest technology has made teenagers crazy to get the most expensive and stylish products in the market. A smartwatch is also highly demanded by teenagers these days, but it does not have to be expensive.
Teenagers want a device that looks stylish, yet also fulfills all their needs. They have a lot of activities, and the device they use must have the ability to accomplish all of the activities they demand. Smartwatches are appreciated a lot as they allow you to do all your tasks and have many other functions that you can control on your wrist.
Receiving notifications, step, and sleep tracking, and receiving calls are some of the common features in smartwatches. But how can you buy the best Chinese smartwatch for teenagers?
There are many brands offering smartwatches in different styles and features. However, some smartwatches are too highly-priced that a person might not be able to afford them.
In this review, you will find the best Chinese smartwatches for teenagers that are not only budget-friendly but have all the features your teen wants!
The Pebble Time smartwatch features a unique and elegant design with many great features.
- The battery life of this smartwatch is amazing and needs charging after a few days.
- The charging time is also very short and takes less than an hour.
- The fitness tracker performs very well.
- The smartwatch provides all notifications about text messages, calls, Facebook, and calendar. This keeps me organized and reminds me of every event.
- The alarm clock is great, and the vibration is just amazing!
- The waterproof feature adds many conveniences.
- The watch sometimes has connectivity issues.
The Apple watch series 4 is an advanced smartwatch that offers many conveniences to the users.
- The watch sends emails and messages fast and receives calls as well. I don’t need a phone with this one.
- When paired with Bluetooth earphones, the sound quality is surprisingly amazing.
- The reminders work on time, and I never miss any important meeting or exercise time.
- The band is very soft and flexible, and the watch is very lightweight.
- The best feature is the fall detector.
- This smartwatch does not pair with all phones, which makes it useless for some.
The MorePro Smartwatch is one of the best Chinese smartwatches for teens as it comes at an affordable price with waterproof technology and many other features.
- The smartwatch has a very long battery life, and I need to charge is every three or four days.
- The construction is solid, and the waterproof feature worked well when I tested it.
- Its music feature is also very useful and delivers good sound.
- The watch fits perfectly, and the band is not too thick.
- The sleep and step tracker is very efficient.
- You cannot reply to messages on the watch, so it does not replace a phone.
The Fitbit Versa 3 has an overall elegant design and a good price.
- The best feature of this smartwatch is the built-in GPS. It functions efficiently.
- The strap is comfortable, and the back of the watch does not disturb at all.
- The battery can last for at least 5 days.
- The SpO2 is an amazing feature and works well.
- The side button is extremely uncomfortable.
- The Sp02 only gives a range when you are sleeping.
The Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington Smartwatch features a unique design. However, it is not compatible with an iPhone.
- The watch allows you to easily make calls and texts, eliminating the need for a smartphone.
- The touchscreen works great, and the face is big enough.
- The battery life is also good and requires charging after a day or two.
- The screen has many different options. The watch is a bit expensive but worth the money.
- It’s not possible to resize the bracelet.
TicWatch Pro 3 is a great Chinese smartwatch. It is for both men and women, but it does not give a feminine look.
- The smartwatch has a responsive and brighter screen with an ambient sensor.
- The battery can work all day even with GPS.
- The apps don’t lag at all, and the performance is great.
- The sleep and step tracker and Sp02 blew me away.
- It provides an accurate heart rate, and the ticexercise app functions the best.
- The Google maps navigation is not as smooth.
The Apple Watch SE has many advanced features and is better than Series 3.
- The Apple watch SE is far better than series 3 and series 6.
- The SE has many features similar to the other series, but its cheap price makes it the best choice.
- I love the convenience it offers of making and answering a phone call, making a text, etc.
- The camera feature is good, and I can control music from my wrist.
- The band is also soft and adjustable.
- The battery life is rather short than other smartwatches.
Garmin Venu Sq, GPS Smartwatch is a reasonably priced Chinese smartwatch with a sleek design.
- The battery life is the same as advertised, and the watch can go for a week without charging.
- The touchscreen feature adds convenience and does not cause any problems.
- The GPS and heart rate accuracy is great.
- The phone notifications and weather updates are instantly displayed on the screen.
- Sleep tracking accuracy is not the best.
- A screen protector is necessary because the screen is not much resilient.
- There’s no waterproof technology to protect the screen during rain.
The Fitpolo Fitness tracker smartwatch is one of the cheapest and best Chinese smartwatches with amazing features.
- The watch is super-easy to set up and has many features.
- All 8 exercise modes for tracking work perfectly.
- The charging time is about 2 hours, and the battery can go for more than a week without charging.
- The fitness tracker is great, and the band is very comfortable.
- The sleep tracker and ECG give accurate readings.
- It is not waterproof.
The Fitbit Versa 2 Chinese Smartwatch is highly recommended for fitness enthusiasts.
- The AMOLED screen displays brighter and vivid colors and deeper blacks.
- The processor is very fast, and the mic to command Alexa feels convenient.
- The fitness programs, including an activity tracker, calories burned, heart rate, and distance travel are accurate and effective.
- Battery life is good, and the alarm works efficiently.
- You cannot respond to text messages and calls with the iPhone. This feature only works when paired with Android.
- It needs to be connected with the phone for GPS tracking.
The Willful Smartwatch is cheap and comes with many easy-to-use features.
- The waterproof technology is very convenient as I don’t have to take the watch off.
- The battery takes less than two hours to charge and can go for a week.
- The touchscreen is very responsive, and the strap is comfortable.
- The sleep and step tracking are decently accurate.
- It only shows the notification for the calls and messages. You need the phone to reply to them.
- It does not answer incoming calls.
The Amazfit Bip fitness smartwatch is very reasonably priced and has many fitness features.
- The screen colors are amazing, and I can read the watch face in the sun easily.
- GPS is very fast and works great.
- The battery life is phenomenal, and the watch does not need charging even after a whole week.
- The alarm, heart rate monitoring, and step and sleep tracking features work perfectly.
- It gives instant notifications of calls and text messages but does not allow me to respond to them.
The 2020 CEGAR Fitness tracker is a new and advanced Chinese smartwatch at a low price.
- The sleep and step tracker shows accurate readings.
- The touchscreen is very responsive and allows me to change the brightness.
- The heart rate and blood pressure are very useful and function great.
- The battery life is longer, and the band is flexible.
- The heart rate does not work unless you pull the setting to check your heart rate.
- The Bluetooth feature is not the best.
The above review is compiled after hours of research and contains my personal experience as well. You can easily find the most durable and best smartwatches for teenagers in it. There are different price ranges from cheap to expensive, but if you don’t want to compromise on quality, you will have to spend a bit more money. Also, many of the watches are of high-quality and durable even at a low price. The one you choose depends on your choice and budget!
If you are looking for the best Chinese smartwatches 2021, we recommend you to try the above-mentioned products. All of them have a lot of positive reviews that ensure their functionality and durability. Worth the price, these smartwatches are great to give a try!