Scooters are inarguably the most efficient modes of transport for women. Their sales have increased in a short time as more and more women have started to purchase scooters.
Are you are working woman tired of waiting for the bus every day? Do you want to purchase the best scooter for women? You’ve come to the right place!
My interest in scooters made me try many scooters from different companies. Some were inexpensive, while some were highly-priced. Some were amazing, while some were just okay. This article comprises many of the scooters I tried myself and others that I added after hours of research.
Also Read: Best Espresso Coffee Machine to buy in 2021
Table of Contents
- 1 Razor Scooter – Here is All You Need to Know
- 2 Best Scooters for Women
- 2.1 Razor A5 LUX Kick Scooter
- 2.2 Razor Beast Kick Scooter
- 2.3 Razor A2 Kick Scooter
- 2.4 Razor Pro RDS Dirt Scooter
- 2.5 Razor California Longboard Kick Scooter
- 2.6 Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter:
- 2.7 Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter:
- 2.8 Razor E Prime Electric Scooter:
- 2.9 Segway Ninebot S-Plus Smart Self-Balancing Electric Scooter:
- 2.10 TopMate ES31 Electric Scooter Mini Tricycle:
- 2.11 Mongoose Expo Youth Scooter:
- 2.12 Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter:
- 2.13 Hiboy MAX Electric Scooter:
- 2.14 Drive Medical SFSCOUT4 Spitfire Scout 4 Compact Travel Scooter:
- 2.15 VIRO Rides 550E Electric Scooter:
- 2.16 Razor E300 Electric Scooter:
- 2.17 Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro-Style Electric Scooter:
- 2.18 GOTRAX GXL V1 Commuting Electric Scooter:
- 2.19 Swagtron Folding Kick Scooters:
- 2.20 UHINOOS Adults Kick Scooter:
- 3 How to Fold a Razor Scooter?
- 4 Conclusion
Razor Scooter – Here is All You Need to Know
Riding a Razor scooter is a very joyful and amusing way to get around your vicinity while engaging in minimal physical activity.
Initially, these scooters were for young folks. However, now, they are gaining equal popularity among adults. These scooters are becoming a preference for those planning to purchase a vehicle that is both fun to use and is affordable.
You must know how to fold a razor scooter, so when you have finished using it, you can store it in a small place using less space.
Razor is a renowned brand for introducing action-packed, thrilling ride on toys for children and grown-ups alike. Their designs, innovative features, and improved wheels played a role in their success.
Since there is a cosmic variety of Razor scooters in the market, it can be tough to select a product from this specific brand too. For this reason, we took out some time to focus and do research to explore the best options for you. This article will not only give you a list of the best Razor Scooters but also we will tell you how to fold a Razor Scooter. Keep reading to learn what you need to know about a Razor Scooter.
Best Scooters for Women
After a detailed analysis and going through all the minor details, we have compiled a list of the best razor scooters for women you can buy this year. Have a look at the list and decide which option is the best for you.
The Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter has managed to become a favorite pick for both parents and young adults worldwide. It is the perfect ride-on toy you can take along on a family trip. This product is suitable for young as well as older teenagers. Here is what it got for you
- It has a firm aluminum design with a white body and a combination of red and black accessories. The color combination gives it a nice look
- It gives you the experience of a smooth and comfortable ride
- After testing it vigorously, we’ll declare it completely safe to use for both adults and the young ones
- Handles are easy to grasp and bars are easy to adjust for the adults
We liked the Razor A5 Lux Kick scooter. It has been designed to keep the needs of teenagers and adults in view. You can enjoy a fun and comfortable ride with this scooter. However, this product is not suitable for young kids. It will provide a secure and smooth ride on tough trails with its durable and firm design.
The Razor Beast Kick Scooter is a fine pro kick scooter with an attractive design. This toy is perfect for round-the-locality rides and for times packed with joy and excitement. Regardless of your age, you will find this vehicle to be fun and convenient. It doesn’t only give a good experience on even pavements, but also takes you on a fun commute on parking lots. So, this is what we found in this scooter:
- Strong body and modern design with a lively and vibrant color tone
- Comfortable rubber grips are a big pro
- The rear fender brake gives you a secure ride
- Its wide deck makes it suitable for cruising
This scooter is not meant for uneven pavements and rough tracks. You can perform bunny hop tricks with this vehicle. It only performs well on smooth trails. Overall, this is a heavy-duty product with robust steel frames. We find it fit for kids above six years of age.
The Razor A2 kick pro is available in the market for a while now. It has managed to gain many positive reviews from consumers all over the world. This little scooter isn’t just chic, but it also displays the uniqueness in design that is the specificity of the Razor scooters.
- It comes with a simple yet contemporary and attractive design
- The addition of shock absorbers is a plus and makes it comparatively safe to use
- We like the wheelie bar feature for easy turning and fun ride
- It is user friendly and easy to fold and carry
- Strong aluminum body
We specifically liked the Razor A2 kick pro for kids and young ones as it is easy to ride and secure. The adults who seek a heavy-duty scooter might need to look for other options.
If you are planning to get a scooter that can give your kid a fine ride through all sorts of tracks, then the RDS Dirt Scooter is a suitable pick for you. If your locality has soil, leaves, and dirt-filled surroundings, or you are a resident of grassy lands, then RDS is what you need to choose. Here is why we liked this Razor Scooter.
- Attractive design with robust aluminum body
- The wide and chunky wheels handle the ride on a dirt track well
- The addition of 200mm pneumatic wheels is a big plus
- Contains fender brake and super comfortable rubber grasps
Unlike majority scooters designed to function on even, clean tracks, hump-free roads, and flat floors, RDS is manufactured for rough and muddy pavements. It is what makes it a potential purchase for those located near pitches, fields, and farms. If your locality is not equipped with riding tracks then we recommend this product for you over any other.
We must say that Razor is a trusted name in the scooter industry that never fails to amaze its consumers with its quality products. The Razor California Scooter is an exclusive fusion of two extremely popular sports. This product is capable to take you anywhere you choose to within the city in a short time. This scooter gives you a comfortable and charming riding experience which makes it a joyous and affordable vehicle.
- The wide, long deck give a smooth ride
- It is user-friendly. Easy to handle, transfer, and control
- It has a maximum weight aptitude of 220 pounds
- The rear fender brakes make it safe and let the rider control it easily
We found the California Longboard Scooter an easy-to-handle ride-on toy. We would recommend it for your kids above eight years of age.
The Gotrax XR Ultra is a folding electric scooter with an aluminum frame.
- The scooter is lightweight, and the folding technology works perfectly.
- The battery life and range are amazing, and the scooter flies on the road.
- It rides efficiently on steep hills without losing balance.
- The braking system is great, and the scooter stops in seconds.
- The LCD display is bright and easy to see in the sun.
- The assembly is very hard.
Glion Dolly folding electric scooter has an elegant design with folding technology.
- The folding mechanism is efficient, and the scooter folds in seconds.
- The top speed and range are amazing and feel like flying in the air.
- The brakes are strong and stop the scooter in seconds.
- This electric scooter is extremely portable.
- The tires are rigid and provide a smooth ride.
- There are no shock absorbers, so you feel the bumps.
- The scooter is not as quiet as advertised.
The Razor E Prime electric scooter has a simple yet compact design with a folding mechanism.
- The scooter is quite fast, and the ride is amazing.
- The scooter came completely assembled. You have to tighten the handlebar.
- The folding mechanism adds more convenience.
- The battery life is great, and the scooter can travel 15-20 miles on a single charge.
- The construction is solid and durable, and the tires never get punctured.
- It’s not suitable while riding in the rain.
- The scooter is not very efficient when riding on steep hills.
The Segway Ninebot S-Plus smart self-balancing scooter is one of the most advanced electric scooters of all time.
- The Ninebot S-Plus is the smartest and most compact personal transport.
- The tires provide a very smooth and comfortable ride.
- The safety features make it perfect for adults as well as kids.
- The app compatibility allows you to ride in style.
- The handlebar should be added for control and comfort.
- The camera feature seems useless.
TopMate ES31 is great for traveling. Also, it is a good choice for people with disabilities.
- The folding mechanism of this tricycle is amazing, and the range is preferably longer than the others.
- The three-speed modes make it easy to maneuver slowly inside or zoom quickly outdoors.
- The rear shaft is much wider and improves balance while riding.
- It is not just a good aid for mobility but also great for traveling short distances.
- The tires are strong and ensure a safe and versatile ride.
- The assembly is very difficult, and the instructions are confusing.
- The rear wheels have a short distance, which makes the tricycle unstable.
The Mongoose Expo Youth scooter has a solid build and is great for keeping you engaged in outdoor activities.
- The scooter has a solid construction with captivating designs.
- The braking system is the same as the peddle bike.
- You don’t need any special training as it is super-easy to ride.
- You can easily put a basket on the front. It makes the scooter more convenient.
- The ride is smooth on the road as well as in bumpy areas.
- The assembly is very difficult.
- The brakes do not stop suddenly but take time to stop.
The Razor Ecosmart Metro is the best scooter for women who want to stay active.
- The scooter has plenty of power and is a great means of transport.
- The attached storage basket adds a lot of conveniences.
- The ride is perfectly smooth, and the scooter is a head-turner.
- The large tires work efficiently, and the scooter can ride on all surfaces.
- The best thing about this scooter is maintaining a top speed of 15 mph even at low batteries.
- The battery indicator does not work well.
- There are no front brakes.
The Hiboy Max electric scooter has a very elegant design with many compact features.
- The scooter has a solid construction with an efficient folding mechanism.
- The range is perfect, and the ride is smooth, stable, and fast.
- The headlights and under lights are bright, making the scooter easy to ride at night.
- The phone app adds convenience.
- The rear brake is strong, and the battery life is amazing.
- The scooter is a bit heavy.
- It does not ride smoothly on bumpy roads.
- Bluetooth does not function well.
The Drive Medical Travel Scooter is basically made for people with disabilities.
- The scooter has a durable construction and is and is made with high-quality materials.
- Although the description recommends it for indoor use, the scooter can be used outdoors on smooth terrains.
- The scooter has a powerful yet quiet motor.
- The back of the scooter comes off easily and makes it easy to fold.
- The turning radius is not that sharp.
- The scooter has limited use, and cannot ride on sand and rough terrains.
VIRO Rides 550E is a simple and affordable scooter.
- The scooter has many different speeds, which make it versatile.
- The assembly is very simple, and it takes less than 5 minutes to put it together.
- The tires are solid and provide a comfortable and smooth ride.
- The battery life and range are great.
- The designs and colors are just as captivating as shown.
- The scooter is a bit heavy.
- The scooter cannot accommodate much user weight.
Razor E300 electric scooter has an elegant design with easy-to-use features.
- The assembly takes less than 5 minutes.
- The brakes work very well, and the ride is smooth and flawless.
- The steel construction has made the scooter very sturdy and strong.
- The tires can easily ride on rough pavements.
- The scooter has a run time of 45 minutes.
- This scooter does not have a folding mechanism and is quite heavy.
- The battery takes so much time to charge.
- You cannot modulate the speed.
The Razor Pocket Mod Miniature is the best electric scooter for women as it has a unique design and many features.
- The scooter runs great and holds a great charge.
- The tires are solid and easily tackle bumpy roads.
- Under-seat storage is one of the best features of this scooter.
- The scooter is very fast and powerful.
- The design is very cute and feels just right for girls.
- The scooter quickly loses charging when riding on grass.
- The assembly is very tricky.
Gotrax GXL V1 commuting electric scooter has an elegant design and gives a sleek look.
- The folding technology of the Gotrax GXL V1 has a very efficient folding mechanism.
- The price is very reasonable when compared to the versatility it offers.
- The tires are flat-free, and the ride is super-comfortable.
- The headlight makes riding at night very easy.
- The scooter also has a speedometer. The speed is very fast, and the scooter has a solid construction.
- The scooter is not quiet.
- The braking system is not efficient.
The Swagtron folding kick scooter has simple and easy-to-use features. It is also inexpensive.
- The scooter has a solid construction, and the ride is very comfortable.
- It is very light and folds up easily.
- The wheels hold very well as they are flat-free.
- The braking system is excellent.
- The scooter feels bumpy on rough terrains.
The UHINOOS adult kick scooter is one of the best choices at a reasonable price.
- The assembly is quick and easy, and the price is great for the quality.
- The design is very cute.
- The tires are large and solid and ensure a smooth ride.
- The handlebars are just amazing!
- The kickstand does not hold up too well.
How to Fold a Razor Scooter?
Folding a Razor Scooter requires you to be extraordinarily watchful and mindful of subtleties. Not paying attention to all the minor details may pose some threats and risks to your scooter.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of how to fold a Razor Scooter so you can do it like a pro.
- Slide Down the T-tube
The grasps are what you hold while riding your scooter. The T-tube serves as a connection between the grasps and other segments of the scooter. You may call it the most crucial part of the vehicle, which also connects other parts with the wheels.
First, you need to release it with the help of the fast discharge switch. Once you do this job, set your scooter down. The T-tube will fall, and the scooter shortens.
- Slide Out the Grasps
As we mentioned already, you place your hands on the grasps while having a ride. Therefore, you need to start by removing the grips. You will find a release button on the back of each handle. Push it to slide out the grasp. Now repeat the same for the other grip.
- Press the Lever Button and Overlap
You are nearly done with folding your razor scooter. Once you remove the grasps, you need to flip your scooter upside down. Place your hand on the T-cylinder and push the joint-release lever carefully using your spare hand afterward. Again confirm that each of the portable segments is fully secured and won’t twist in any case. Flip your scooter again. Now you are ready to keep it in a secure place or transport it.
Most electric scooters are not limited to women and are efficiently used by men and teens. All of them have great features. However, if you want a multi-purpose scooter, you should never compromise on the price.