Table of Contents
- 1 What is ASQ Black Belt CSSBB?
- 2 What is Six Sigma?
- 3 Levels of Six Sigma
- 4 What is a Black Belt?
- 5 Passing Percentage For ASQ Black Belt Six Sigma Exam
- 6 Examination Fee
- 7 Questions before the exam
- 8 Books For Sealing The Victory in ASQ Exam
- 9 Conclusion
What is ASQ Black Belt CSSBB?
American Society for Quality (ASQ) certifications have prestigious glory around the globe. Particularly, when it gets to Six Sigma certifications, ASQ certifications for Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt are specifically known for industries and branches worldwide.
An ASQ CSSBB is a formal certification for the person’s authenticity and skills.
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is an excellent approach to exclude defects in any of your business procedures. From application growth to product manufacturing, the right implementation of Six Sigma tips and techniques can help any businessman to refine processes by locating and eliminating the reasons for errors. Six Sigma certification verifies your level of training and convinces you that you have the mandated level of understanding into Six Sigma to pass the ASQ Black Belt exam.
Levels of Six Sigma
There are six levels of any Six Sigma Certification,
- White Belt
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
What is a Black Belt?
After completion of Green Belt courses, leaders can take their skills to next level by continuing Black Belt Certification. This advanced training expects a previous understanding of LSS strategies as experts master the abilities they need to plan, follow, and explain more complex and extensive programs or administrative changes. Students in a Black Belt-level course develop a tough understanding of how to lead organizational changes, observe the statistics, deployment of Lean principles, and supervising the projects for a team of Green Belts.
Passing Percentage For ASQ Black Belt Six Sigma Exam
The average passing percentage for ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification goes approximately around 65 – 75%
The examination fee for applying for CSSBB is around $538 but ASQ members can get a discount of around $150 as for them the fee cuts down to $388.
Questions before the exam
Before referring to ASQ Black Belt CSSBB, the questions confronted are:
- What do you know about Six Sigma?
- Define Six Sigma, its phases, and its principles.
- What are your expectations as a CSSBB professional?
- Do you think Black Belt Certification is right for you?
- Career Opportunities for a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Person.
Books For Sealing The Victory in ASQ Exam
There are dozens of books that can be helpful for you to understand Six Sigma, help you learn the techniques in-depth, so that can prepare you for the certification exam.
Some of the books listed below will round off your Six Sigma training and will serve as reference guides for the exam.
Starting with a portrayal of the DMAIC structure, this book provides directions that guarantee relief with the six sigma strategies. The Black Belt Memory Jogger completely explains the concepts and mechanisms of Six Sigma. Whether it is about Critical Paths or Control Charts, this guide helps with both of them. These procedures are argued in 25 definite chapters of the edition. The book is extremely beneficial when it comes to passing the certification exams.
Under the right course of events, as a speedy reference, it helps keep the readers on track. This book is surely an ideal book for trainers or group trainers. Group Workers can begin to design new levels following this book
- Simple and practical
- Easy to understand
- Summarises all the principles of Six Sigma
- It defines all the whats and possible whys related to Six Sigma
- The text of the book is quite small and difficult to read
- Doesn’t defines all the tools and their usage
You can get this book on Amazon.
The book is written keeping in mind the most recent version of Body Of Knowledge for Six Sigma. The book especially assists in passing the six sigma Black Belt examination. Any CSSGB will definitely have a good foundation and concepts developed when considering this book.
- Completely on ASQ body of knowledge.
- Provides a complete detailed outline of Six Sigma Concepts.
- Contains 180 supplementary problems that cover each chapter
- CD comes with a 150 MCQ stimulated exam for practice
- Covers all aspects of Corporate Management
- Does not include details of all the topics of Six Sigma
- Not enough for Black Belt Certification
- Not good paper quality
You can get this book on Amazon.
You should go for Black Belt Certification if you opt to leading, executing, and achieving improvement in your business projects. Choose wisely and focus on the basics, the most important points that will help you pass your exam. Consider the above-mentioned books as your tutor and achieve your dreams.