What is the IASSC Black Belt Exam?
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) is a professional who is well-trained in the Lean Six Sigma Method. With their extensive knowledge of the subject matter, they are well equipped to command complicated improvement projects, usually as a full-time employee.
If you want to attain the professional designation of the IASSC Certified Black Belt (IASSC-CBB) via the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, you must appear for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and score at least seventy percent.
This certification will be extremely beneficial for your career. You will be considered a valuable asset by organizations, that would be willing to pay highly for your skills and ability to improve problem-solving methodology, efficiency, revenue, and fault management, and cut down the cost of production.
The more questions you practice, the better chance you have of passing your exam. I highly encourage all Six Sigma exam candidates to gain exposure to as many problem questions as possible.
The exam is particularly tough, and thorough test practice is vital for success. That includes taking an ASQ practice exam when your studying for an IASSC exam, a Villanova exam, or any other kind of lean six sigma black belt exam.
Best Books for IASSC Black Belt Exam Practice
1. Six Sigma Black Belt Study Guide
Mometrix Test Preparation’s Six Sigma Black Belt Study Guide – Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Prep Secrets is the perfect preparation solution for you if you are looking to pass the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam. The study guide includes:
- A complete review of all Six Sigma test sections
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies to help you get your best test performance
Test sections include:
- Enterprise-wide Deployment
- Team Management
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Easy to understand
Is printed in greyscale
2. Six Sigma: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Six Sigma: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide: A Complete Training & Reference Guide for White Belts, Yellow Belts, Green Belts, and Black Belts is authored by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Whether you are aiming for substantially increasing your earnings by becoming Six Sigma Certified or are simply looking to learn about the strategies and tools necessary to support quality improvement initiatives, this training manual offers the largest value available.
- Free softcopy on website
- Easy to understand
- Content is well exemplified
- Tables are low resolution
- Costly hardcopy
You can buy it on Amazon for $67.04
3. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Secrets Study Guide
Mometrix’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification test study guide comprises of important summaries that underline the main areas of the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification test. These summaries are easy to read and comprehensive. It reviews the key components of the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam. The guidance that it provides for acing a Six Sigma Black Belt exam is very useful and precise.
Most importantly, it includes practice test questions with detailed explanations for each answer. If you intend to appear for the Six Sigma Black Belt exam, this book is your knight in shining armor.
This guide includes:
- Elaborate explanation of defining and measuring
- A detailed assessment of the analyze stage
- Evaluation of process improvement and control
- Study of the enterprise-wide deployment
- Analysis of organizational process management
- A comprehensive review of team management
- Complete practice questions with comprehensive explanations for each answer
- 50+ questions
- Concise explanations of all the concepts
- Well organized
- Easy to understand
- Includes hints and tactics for the exam
- Cost is a bit on the higher side
- Lacks Illustrations
You can buy it on Amazon for $ 48.11
4. Lean Six Sigma Study Guide 2019-2020
Newstone Test Prep’s Lean Six Sigma Study Guide 2019-2020: A Complete Review for the ASQ Yellow, Green, and Black Belt Exams Including 300 Test Questions and Answers is comprehensive and the most up to date.
Unlike its competitors, it includes 300 questions for the students to practice to be fully prepared for taking the exam. It also includes a full review of theoretical concepts that you will need to know. What makes the book stand out is that the questions are categorized according to the Belt Type. Each Belt type has 100 practice questions.
- All 35 chapters are extensive in terms of the provision of information
- Great pre-test questions
- Good quality binding
- Inadequately structured
- Vague language
- lacks depth into the statistical methods used for six sigma
- Few Diagrams
You can buy it on Amazon for $29.99
5. Easy Guide: ICBB IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Questions and Answers
Authored by Austin Vern Songer, this book is definitely a great choice if you are preparing for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. It is a comprehensive collection of 136 unique exam questions for practice, with detailed answers.
- 136 unique questions
- Some users think that the answer key is not detailed and lacks explanations
You can buy it on Amazon for $15.99
The Six Sigma Black Belt Exam is very tough, and passing it requires you to not only have a sound understanding of intricate concepts but also an extensive practice of test questions. It is therefore highly imperative that you get your hands on books that have practice questions and exam strategies in them. There are many such books available, but your choice ultimately depends on your budget and focal point of preparation.