- We Live in Deeds, Not in Years
- Actual life does not lie years and happiness, but it is our deeds which make us immortal.
- We judge great men of the history not by how longer they lived, rather we see how much they influences the world, and quality of their work.
- Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) live just for 63 years, he and his religion are still alive.
- Alexander and the Great English poet Keats died prematurely, but their lives crowded with glories which millions of men who had live long could not achieved.
- The same is true for our day-to-day activities. We praise and like only that person whose quality of work is excellent.
- All will die, whether after a century or just tomorrow. What therefore, matter is not longevity but making memorableevery momentover which a life extends.
For complete sample essays click here.