Table of Contents
- Evolution of civic life
- What is higher education?
- What does it mean by privatizing higher education?
Privatizing Higher Education Generates More Knowledge
- Quality research work
- State of the art facilities
- Higher faculty to student ratio
- Higher collaboration with private corporations
- More competition amongst private institutions ensure quality knowledge
- Higher Salary attracts more competent Educators
- More focus on extra-curricular activities
How Privatizing Higher Education is not Making Money
- Institute running cost is high
- Scholarships programme
- Dearth of funding from government
- Relatively low student enrollment in the start
How Private Institutions can be Made more Knowledge Oriented
- Regulation of Curriculum and Syllabus
- Setting a minimum salary standard
- Setting a Limit on Fees the Institutes can charge
- Strengthening education councils
For complete sample essays click here.