Essay Topic: Education Breeds Discontent and Discontent Tends to Make People Unhappy. Thus the Spread of Education is Dis-Service to Nation
- The great object of education is to eliminate brute and develop the real man.
- The youth who starts out his education with a view to make a fortune trampling under his feet the permanent values ruins his ego.
- On contrary, the youth who is blind with grasping passion to get and to hold and to give nothing in return kills his soul.
- The mind that is being constantly trained in shrewdness, sharpness, sagacity, and cunning develops only brute qualities.
- In fact, the supreme object of the education is to develop man along the line of his noblest nature development of broad minded and balanced personality.
- Man is not brute.To draw in and blow out the breath, and to eat and drink is not living.
- The education which breeds discontent is a poison to mankind, making man an evil-genius.
- The education which breeds nothing but slaves to passions is dis-service to nation. Such education must be banned because it strangles man’s dormant possibilities.
For complete sample essays click here.