- This is very old dilemma. According to one Latin Philosopher, “If you exercise the mind, it is worn out. If you do not exercise it, it gathersrust.”
- But a well balanced life consists in avoiding either extreme.
- Really great man of the History devoted all their physical and mental energies to their work. On the other hands, several men of genius ratherwasted their talent than any triumph of inactivity
- .Whois better?
- If there has to be one extreme,”rust out”or”wearing out”alternative is better.
- If we have to choose then we should choose to wear out.
- “A crowned hour of glorious life.”The poet tells, is better than an age without name.
For complete sample essays click here.