The following is a sample essay outline on “Does Foreign Aid Help To Achieve Economic Stability?”
Table of Contents
Outline of Essay on Does Foreign Aid Help To Achieve Economic Stability?
Does Foreign Aid Help To Achieve Economic Stability?
- Greece financial crisis due to dependency on foreign resources
- Prerequisites for economic stability
- Firefighting role of foreign aid in the economy of a country
Also Read: Democracy in Pakistan: Hopes and Hurdles
Economic Stability is not achieved Through Foreign Aid
- Foreign aid hindering long term economic stability by snoozing the incentive to work hard
- Destroy the image of the national global level
- Unreliable supply
- Channels of supply such as NGOs are not transparent
- Cannot reach the poor due to control of elites
- Give rise to a patronage system
- Mostly military aid which has no bearing on economic stability
- Minimize growth in the local industry
- Foreign aid giving dictatorial rights to the aid given with regards to domestic policy – economic or otherwise
- Foreign aid as a threat to national interests
Also Read: Crisis of Good Governance in Pakistan
Role of Foreign Aid in Economic Stability
- Safety from bankruptcy
- A visible boom in the economy immediately after aid
Recommended Readings for improving your essay writing:
Following are some articles that will help you in learning how to write an Essay:
- Some Useful Tips for Writing a Great Essay
- How to Crack English Essay CSS/PCS
- How to make an essay outline? with examples
- How to write an Introduction in an Essay?
- How to Improve Vocabulary for English Essay?
- How to write a Paragraph in an Essay?
- Components of an Essay
- Techniques and Skills for Essay Writing
If you need further guidance or further information on English sample essays click here to find the collection of the most important CSS essays.